Snell Blog...Are You Reading It?

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

7 ??? to Ask Your Child About School

*   Tell me what has been happening in "The Grand Escape" so far.  What was mystery number one?  What was the second mystery?  

*   How did Texas Jake react when he realized Marco and Polo were still alive?  What do you predict will happen in the third and final mystery?

*    What words can you make out of these endings of words:  _____ll;  _____ss;  _____ff; and _____zz?

*   Tell me about the wigwam and Native American shield you are making.  What symbols are you using on your shield?

*   What is the value of 4 tens?  19 tens?  How about 42 tens?  How can you show the number 180 in different ways?

*   If I break up the number 729, I can also say I have 700 + 20 + 9.  Show me how to do this with the number 418.  How about 290?

*   What were some mountain ranges and rivers you added to your world map with all the continents?  Where is the Nile River located?  How about the Rocky Mountains?  Mt. Everest?  

No comments:

Post a Comment